Requesting an Education and Health Care Plan (EHCP) Assessment

This link is to a second flowchart in series of four produced jointly by Special Needs Jungle and The Department for Education outlines how to request and Education and Health Care Plan (EHCP). It is useful to note that this can be requested by a parent, young person or anyone else concerned about a child's SEN, not only the school, this is not always recognised.

CVI Society

The CVI Society is entirely run by people giving up their spare time to share information and support others.

If you can provide funds for the things we cannot get for free then you can help us to help others.